And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?



Monday, January 3, 2011

The year of God's favor

 1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
   because the LORD has anointed me
   to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
   to proclaim freedom for the captives
   and release from darkness for the prisoners,
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor
   and the day of vengeance of our God,
Isaiah 61:1-2

Dear Lord open doors that I may speak the good news to those in need.  Teach me to mend any brokenness in my relationships and to seek healing for all the people I meet.  Set me free of the things which separate me from You.  Help me shine Your light into the darkness around me, and into lives of those near and far.  Let this be the year of Your favor in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment