And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?



Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wander Lust

I am wondering where the next year will lead.  I have many plans but am unsure which are God’s and which plans are only wander lust.  Should I search for a new job, a new career?  Should I lead that mission trip to Kenya?  Do I have a talent God would draw out if only I am willing to do the work? 
My prayer is from Luke 11 v 9-10 : Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Dear Lord let me be a seeker after your will.  Teach me to ask for your perfect guidance in all I do.  Allow me to be ever knocking on the doors you would open.  Keep my feet firmly planted in the path you have prepared for me.  Never let me wander off on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment